How are we doing? The Coffee City Police Department is conducting a survey in an effort to evaluate our performance and to identify neighborhood priorities. Please take five minutes to complete this survey and return it to us in the self-addressed stamped envelope provided. You will remain anonymous. Your participation is vital and appreciated. Please mark the answer which best reflects your opinion.
- Have you had any contact with the Coffee City Police Department in the last six months?
- How safe is it to walk around your neighborhood after dark?
- How safe is it to drive around the Liquor Stores and other businesses on Hwy 155 and
CR 314 after dark?
- How safe are you when you’re at home alone at night?
- How often do you see Coffee City Police Officers in your neighborhood?
- How courteous are Coffee City Police Officers?
- How professional are Coffee City Police Officers?
- How satisfied are you with the Coffee City Police Department response to calls for service?
- Overall, how satisfied are you with the performance of Coffee City Police Department?
- How effective are the Coffee City Police Department in handling problems of concern to the community in your neighborhood?
Please submit your answers to Public Relations Officer Alex Caddell #1512 at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. We want to serve you better.